Here is a fabulous high school senior session from last spring that I want to share with you. We had a perfectly sunny afternoon and packed a ton into this session. Bella is a softball player and will be playing in college. We highlighted that but also caught other sides of her. She brought her dad’s cowboy hat and wore it in few shots. I absolutely love those images…and so did Dad! Here is a preview of the first part of the session. Scroll down for a second video with more shots from the second half of the senior session.
There are so many great shots that I had to split it into 2 videos in order for it to fit here on my website. If you look closely, you will see that we shot well past sunset. Good thing I had my off camera flash with me so we could light Bella in the darkness. It was pretty dark with no ambient light around. I had my assistant use his cell phone to light her so my lens could focus before I could take the picture. We were cracking up and after several tries finally figured it out. Bella said that the shots at the end, against the chain link fence, are some of her favorite of the entire session. Thank you Bella for a FABULOUS senior session and congrats on graduating!!
Bella came well prepared with 3 changes of clothes (in addition to the white dress she started in, so 4 total outfits) and brought her softball gear as well as the graduation cap and gown. This gave us lots to work with during the session.
Lisa Marie is a holistic healer and needed some pictures for her website. She brought several colorful outfits which really help her stand out. We chose this location as it evokes the sense of balance and connection to nature.
Her smile is contagious. We had a great time during this session!
After the yoga poses, Lisa wanted images of her dancing, because it’s a big part of who she is. We turned on her favorite song and I snapped away as she got her groove on. I love the these images of her as she looks so happy and in-the-moment. Thank you Lisa for the unique branding-website session!
Friends are HONEST. Friends are SUPPORTIVE. Friends are INCOMPARABLE. Friends are FAMILY.
These girls wanted to celebrate the bond they share by capturing their friendship in pictures. We had a lovely August day, with warm temps and a long golden hour. They chose a red and black color scheme which I absolutely love! Their strong friendship was obvious to me and it sure came through in the images. Look how much fun we all had!
I am still BEST FRIENDS with my high school squad and I sure wish these sessions were a thing when I was growing up. Thank you Hope, Emma, Haley and Maya for sharing a glimpse of yourselves with me.
Are you looking for a fun and memorable experience that celebrates this special time in your life? Do you want images that are different from anyone else’s and like trying different things and being creative? Then perhaps you want to be on my Senior Rep Team.
What does being a Christy Wright Senior Rep mean? There are several perks you get for being a Senior Rep.
Let’s start with the basics-what is a Senior Rep?
A Senior Rep is someone that wants interesting and creative senior pictures…and more. I want to capture you. All the sides of you. We will work together in several sessions and as we get to know each other, the pictures become more. More authentic. More intimate. More FUN! Just as regular relationships deepen as you get to know one another, so will the images. When you let your guard down around me, different parts of you are revealed, and it’s those unique sides of your personality that I want capture with my lens.
It’s something else, too. Getting your senior portraits taken should be an experience that you remember for a long time. Think of it as the culmination of all your years in school. You are about to start a new chapter in your life-leaving the familiarity of high school. Becoming independent from your parents. You may be going off to college, taking a gap year or starting a new job. Whatever it is, life will never be the same. And it’s something to commemorate. To celebrate! Let’s capture who you are RIGHT NOW.
“Did you mention perks?” YES!
Here is what comes with being a Senior Rep:
1. You get to do your senior session FIRST. I reserve the majority of my summer and fall sessions for my reps. August/September are my favorite times to take senior portraits. The days are warm and golden hour, before and right after sunset, lasts the longest.
2. You get a $75 gift voucher to use towards your session fee. (Reg. $275-Senior Rep price $200)
3. You get a cap and gown session in April. You can even wear your college gear and announce which school you have chosen.
4. You get a FREE family session (worth $375) in April.
5. If you really want another session, summer/fall AND winter/spring, you can use the $75 gift voucher for the second session. Think sun dresses/shorts/t-shirts/white tennis shoes/etc. for the summer session and boots/sweaters/fuzzy jackets/scarves for the second one. You can do one session with curly hair and the next with straight hair. So many possibilities!
6. I will pay you $50 for every person that you refer to me that becomes a regular client. If you refer 10 people to me, you get $500 cash. How does that sound?
7. You get to participate in one group photo session. These are usually themed sessions with other Senior Reps and are tons of fun! You get lots of content and images to post for FREE! Group sessions are exclusively for Senior Reps.